Rail Fans Canada is dedicated to the exploration and discovery of rail public transit across Canada. Our platform provides a wealth of engaging content, from captivating photos and informative videos and articles, all designed to take our viewers and readers along for the ride. Join us in our journey as we interview the experts to bring you first-hand knowledge and informed-based commentary on rail transit in Canada. Whether you're a lifelong rail enthusiast or simply curious about Canada's impressive transit systems, Rail Fans Canada is the perfect destination for discovering and learning about the history, operations, and latest developments in rail transit.
Rail Fans Canada TEAM
No items found.
Rail Fans Canada featured in the news
We are proud to have been featured in the local news and media, recognizing our interest in rail transit and helping to spark and promote public interest on this important major infrastructure project.
- CTV News Ottawa - Rail fans explore the mysteries of Ottawa's new underground LRT - October 16, 2019
- Le Droit - Première heure de pointe du train léger à Ottawa: des usagers satisfaits - September 16, 2019
- CTV News Ottawa - Morning Live - September 16, 2019
- CBC Ottawa Radio One - In Town and Out with Giacomo Panico - September 14, 2019
Our goal is to have accurate information. If there is anything we got wrong, or needs to be clarified, please let us know and we would be happy to fix it. For comments, suggestions or letting us know of an error, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Requests or Interviews, please contact Shane Seguin at email@example.com
- All other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org