We hope that you are enjoying all the content Rail Fans Canada has to offer. If you are interested in supporting our efforts to document and explore rail public transit throughout Canada, we invite you to consider the following ways by which you can support our ever-growing content library and our ability to expand it.
Regardless of how you choose to support us, we are very thankful that you are taking the time to explore rail public transit with us.
Why is your support important?
Rail Fans Canada is organized primarily for informational and educational purposes.
We are dedicated to the exploration and discovery of rail public transit across Canada. Our platform provides a wealth of engaging content, from captivating photos, informative videos and articles, all designed to take our viewers and readers along for the ride. We interview the experts to bring you first-hand knowledge and information-based commentary on rail transit throughout Canada. Whether you're a lifelong rail enthusiast or simply curious about Canada's impressive transit systems, we want to make Rail Fans Canada the perfect destination for discovering and learning about the history, operations, and latest developments in rail transit.
What are donations used for?
Donations help us pay for the activities in which we engage to pursue our purpose such as hosting and web development, program organization and archiving, research and editing, travel costs and investments in our video / audio production capabilities. But most importantly, your donation will help to build an inclusive community where people within and outside the industry come together and share their knowledge.
Become a member on YouTube.
By becoming a member on YouTube, you get access to exclusive perks:
- Early access to new videos: Be able to watch our newest videos on average 1-2 days ahead of its public release.
- Photos and status updates: Learn about what is in the works and upcoming content on the channel with pics and clips.
- Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat.
- Priority reply to comments.
You can make a donation by sending an Interac e-transfer to email@example.com
You can also support us in various other ways.
- Follow-Us Online - Subscribe to our Youtube channel, Follow us on Twitter.
- Join our Online Community - Chat, discuss and debate all things Rail on our Discord Server. You are also welcome to boost the server if you desire so.
- Spread the word - Let your friends, relatives and colleagues know about Rail Fans Canada! We are always happy to engage with an ever growing community.
Thank you for your support!