The Ville-de-Mont-Royal station replaces the exo train station. It underwent unique architectural treatment in order to integrate harmoniously with the historic station, which is considered a heritage building. The Town of Mount Royal will also build a new public square between the Cornwall and Laird bridges.
The station is located north of Cornwall Avenue, between Canora Road and Dunkirk Road. The station can be accessed from either side (east and west) of the new Cornwall bridge, as well as via a central stairway leading directly to the bridge.
- Start of construction: Summer 2018
- Height of the station building: 5.4 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Planned public square
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 25 minutes
- Central Station: 8 minutes
- McGill: 7 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 3 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 8 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 17 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 26 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 25 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at Ville-de-Mont-Royal station.