The Sunnybrooke station will replace the existing train station of the same name. It is an elevated station, east of Sunnybrooke Boulevard and adjacent to a new overpass above the boulevard. The urban integration (entrance square and plantings) is designed to provide a convivial space in front of the station.
The station is located at the corner of Gouin and Sunnybrooke boulevards. Main access is via Sunnybrooke Boulevard and from the two park-and-ride lots on either side of the station. Pedestrian access is provided from Gouin Boulevard West and Cérès Street.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station: 14.8 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 38 minutes
- Central Station: 21 minutes
- McGill: 20 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 17 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 5 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 24 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 32 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 12 minutes*
* To get to this station from the Sunnybrooke station, you must make a transfer at Bois-Franc station. We added a conservative 10-minute connection time in our calculations.