Sainte-Dorothée station is located in Laval, in the same location as the existing exo train station. It is characterized in particular by a plant embankment. Avenue des Bois has been redeveloped to run under the REM tracks and connect to Bord-de-l'Eau Road, while Graveline Street has been transformed into a dead-end street. Chemin-de-Fer Street has also been extended to Des Bois Avenue north of the park-and-ride lot.
Sainte-Dorothée station is located in the Sainte-Dorothée area of Laval, at the intersection of Chemin-de-Fer Street and Des Bois Avenue. The station is accessible from the four neighbouring streets: Bord-de-l'Eau Road, Graveline Street, Des Bois Avenue and Chemin-de-Fer Street.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station building: 11.5 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Plant embankment: Buffer zone between homes and the station
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 46 minutes
- Central Station: 28 minutes
- McGill: 27 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 24 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 12 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 31 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 39 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 5 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We've added a conservative 10minute connection time to our calculations.