The Pierrefonds-Roxboro station will replace the current train station. It is an elevated station, with a large public square of 5,000 m² located to the north of the station, at the parking level and under the elevated structure.
The Pierrefonds-Roxboro station is located within the quadrangle formed by Gouin Boulevard West, 4th Avenue, 5th Avenue and 11th Avenue. The station will be accessible from 11th Avenue via a pedestrian corridor. In addition, pedestrians will be able to access the station via Gouin Boulevard West and Jean Brillant Avenue.
The park-and-ride lot will be accessible via Gouin Boulevard West and Jean Brillant Avenue.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station building: 14.8 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Planned public square
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 41 minutes
- Central Station: 24 minutes
- McGill: 22 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 19 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 7 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 26 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 34 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 10 minutes
* To get to this station from Pierrefonds-Roxboro, you must make a transfer at Bois-Franc station. We added a conservative 10-minute connection time in our calculations.