Des Sources (2024)
Des Sources station is one of four REM stations on the West Island branch. It is distinguished by a public square to the northeast of the station, which links Des Sources Boulevard to the station entrance. The pedestrian path will be made more pleasant through the presence of trees and vegetation.
The station is located within the quadrangle formed by Highway 40, Des Sources Boulevard, Hymus Boulevard and Delmar Avenue. The main entrance to the station is located on Des Sources Boulevard.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station: 15.2 m from street level
- Length of the platform: 80 m
- Planned public square
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 10 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 40 minutes
- Central Station: 23 minutes
- McGill: 22 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 18 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 7 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 26 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 10 minutes
- Deux-Montagnes: 34 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We've added a conservative 10-minute connection time to our calculations.