The Côte-de-Liesse station (formerly known as Correspondance A40) is located in an industrial area in the borough of Saint-Laurent, north of Highway 40. It has been specifically designed to facilitate connections to the Mascouche exo train line.
The station is located within the quadrangle formed by the Canadian National (CN) railway, Highway 40, Deslauriers Street and Stinson Street. The station is accessible via Stinson Street and Deslauriers Street.
- Start of construction: Spring 2019
- Height of the station: 13.3 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Access to the exo platform from the REM station and the walkway connecting the neighbourhoods
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 27 minutes
- Central Station: 10 minutes
- McGill: 9 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 5 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 5 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 15 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 24 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 23 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at Côte-de-Liesse station.