Anse-à-l'Orme station is the REM's terminal station on the West Island, located in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue. It's equipped with a park-and-ride lot and a bus terminal to serve neighbouring municipalities. This station will also provide access to the future Grand Parc de l'Ouest, which is located nearby, and its 3,000 hectares of nature.
Anse-à-l'Orme station is located within the quadrangle formed by Sainte-Marie Road, Highway 40, De l'Anse à l'Orme Road and Morgan Boulevard. The planned entrance to the parkand-ride lot will be on Sainte-Marie Road.
- Start of construction: Spring 2020
- Height of the station: 11.3 m from street level
- Length of the platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 10 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 51 minutes
- Central Station: 34 minutes
- McGill: 32 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 29 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 18 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 36 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 44 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We've added a conservative 10-minute connection time to our calculations.