Stage 2 LRT Update - A Look at the Progress of the O-Train Expansion in Ottawa - December 2021
Last week, the City of Ottawa delivered an update on Stage 2 LRT progress in the city. Stage 2 is expanding the O-Train service in the East from Blair to Trim, in the West from Tunney's Pasture to Algonquin and Moodie, and in the South from Bayview to Limebank and the Airport.
In this video, I discuss and provide my take on some of the important progress being realized on these massive construction and infrastructure projects across the city.
The photos contained in this video were provided by the City of Ottawa and mostly date from November 2021.
To see the latest photos of the stations, please check out our Snapshot Updates at otrain.railfans.ca/snapshot
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 01:21 - East Extension (Blair to Trim)
- 14:32 - West Extension (Tunney's Pasture to Algonquin and Moodie)
- 37:36 - South Extension (Bayview to Limebank and Airport)
- 56:12 - Closing Thoughts
- Explore the current and public transit rail networks: https://map.railfans.ca
- Visit our website: https://www.railfans.ca
- Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/railfanscanada?sub_confirmation=1
- Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/railfanscanada
- And the Forum: https://www.railfans.ca/forum