The document archive is for reference purposes only. Documents are saved and archived for historical, background and informational intent. While the saying "Nothing lasts forever" doesn't generally apply to that which is on the internet, links can change, sites can go down... information can become more difficult to find. Whether it is for informational purposes, background or just future reference... the related briefings, documentation, environmental assessments, technical presentations and information session decks are all of special interest and should be preserved. Please refer to any dates contained in the documents to assess their relevance, as plans change over time and may become obsolete.
(No guarantee of any kind is offered on the information or documents contained herein. Only publicly accessible information is posted, and while an effort is made to capture as much as possible, it is inevitable that not everything will be preserved in our archive).
Future Expansion Documents
Stage 2 LRT
- Confederation Line East Extension (Blair Station to Trim Road) - Environmental Project Report - Planning and Environmental Assessment Study
- Extended Project Agreements - REDACTED
- Fact Sheets
- Information Session Presentations
- Legislative Materials
- Manufacture Brochures
- Project Agreement - Confederation Line Extension
- Project Agreement - Trillium Line Extension
- Trillium Line - Stage 2 Procurement Documents
Powered by Phoca Download