West-End Gatineau Tram - Interview with Myriam Nadeau, President of the STO - March 2021
- How a decision was made to pursue building a Tram/LRT in Gatineau.
- The advantages that the Tram/LRT will bring to commuters and citizens of Gatineau and in particular to those residing in the Plateau and Aylmer.
- The currently proposed routing options.
- The options for entry into Ottawa via the Portage Bridge: Surface on Wellington / Underground beneath Sparks.
- The timelines: work that has been completed, the next steps, and when might we see the first passengers ride this new transit service.
- How citizens can get involved during consultations, as well as providing feedback and support.
Visit our website: https://www.railfans.ca
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/railfanscanada?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/railfanscanada
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/V2VEa4u
And the Forum: https://www.railfans.ca/forum