• Shane changed the title to Mooney’s Bay
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When they renamed the station in December 2017, they should have renamed it to "Confederation Heights" as opposed to Mooney's Bay. The reason they renamed in my opinion is quite stupid and honestly th

When they renamed the station in December 2017, they should have renamed it to "Confederation Heights" as opposed to Mooney's Bay. The reason they renamed in my opinion is quite stupid and honestly think who ever proposed the idea of renaming this station was thinking too far ahead of themselves. For those who don't know, Confederation Station was renamed to Mooney's Bay because they think people are stupid enough to confuse the Confederation Line with Confederation Station at the time, so  they wisely chose to name the station after an area that it's actually not in... Mooney's Bay...

Otherwise, I hope the new station will have 2 platforms instead of the one. Like with Carling, it was daunting to wait for the train in the direction you actually want to go in.

• Like 1
  • Mod

Originally it was Confederation and they renamed it once they decided that O-Train Line 1 would be called Confederation Line. They also renamed the Original O-Train (Line 2) to Trillium Line. But I agree, Mooney's Bay isn't near that location. In proximity to some extent, yes but it is hardly a reasonable walk away.

Confederation Heights is the actual area and they should have gone with that.

Add to the fact now that they have said that post Stage 2, the Confederation Line and Trillium Line names will be dropped and it will just be referred to as O-Train Line 1,2,3,4.