Shane

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Discussions on Pimisi Station.

I agree with Saint Jim of Lisgar Street: Pimisi is also my favourite station. 

Pimisi was an excellent surprise for me, and definitely my favourite above-ground, maybe on the entire network. Now that the NCC has finished its second set of consultations, we might have an ide

• Mod

Pimisi was an excellent surprise for me, and definitely my favourite above-ground, maybe on the entire network.

Now that the NCC has finished its second set of consultations, we might have an idea of whats gonna be developed around there in the (hopefully near) future.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, DavidBellerive said:

Now that the NCC has finished its second set of consultations, we might have an idea of whats gonna be developed around there in the (hopefully near) future.

Been to a Senators game lately? Right me neither. Its simply too far.  It would really be nice if Pimisi fed a new hockey stadium and entertainment district. But no, I am sure we will get clamor for more open/green/family/biketrail/meditation space....because we don't have enough open areas in Ottawa.

But this station, no matter how many times I blow the pronunciation, may also be my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-09-29 at 7:13 PM, Herlsone said:

Been to a Senators game lately? Right me neither. Its simply too far.  It would really be nice if Pimisi fed a new hockey stadium and entertainment district. But no, I am sure we will get clamor for more open/green/family/biketrail/meditation space....because we don't have enough open areas in Ottawa.

But this station, no matter how many times I blow the pronunciation, may also be my favorite.

Imagine if the Sens arena ACTUALLY got moved to Lebreton Flats like they SAID IT WOULD??? 

• Shane changed the title to Pimisi