Shane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over the past few years I've been collecting the renders RTG and the city would put out with the idea that I would compare them to what has actually been built. I went out today and did the first bat

(I dont know where else to post these items...)  Had another opportunity to call 911 to report knuckleheads doing their thing in the system.... Yesterday at Scotia/Williams St entrance to Rideau

Really happy to have been able to visit the O-Train system on opening weekend, here's an in-depth look at Rideau Station, one of my personal favourite stations!   https://youtu.be/QU

Posted Images

Over the past few years I've been collecting the renders RTG and the city would put out with the idea that I would compare them to what has actually been built. I went out today and did the first batch of stations and images. I still have more images to process but here's an initial look at renders compared to reality for Rideau.

Rideau.jpg

Rideau2.jpg

Rideau3.jpg

Rideau4.jpg

• Like 1

(I dont know where else to post these items...) 

Had another opportunity to call 911 to report knuckleheads doing their thing in the system.... Yesterday at Scotia/Williams St entrance to Rideau stop...  I was walking on Rideau towards the stop and saw this lady kicking the Urban Outfiitters glass, then she went on to kick the Scotia Bank glass, hard, over and over, and of course screaming at the top of her lungs about how much the world is out to get her.... so she go into the Otrain entrance and heads for the escalators, so I take the elevator.   When the door opens, people are running down the stairs and escalators pointing at the crazy lazy about the glass she broke.   It seems she broke the fire extinguisher glass.... called 911, Special Constables were right on and on their way to intercepting her on an Eastbound train.

Good side of this is that I am pretty good acquaintances with a bunch of the Constables now.

(sound in video NSFW)

IMG_20191015_154408-1.png

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Shane changed the title to Rideau
  • 10 months later...