Confederation Line - Opening September 14, 2019

15 hours ago, DavidBellerive said:

Unfortunately for me, change of plans at work means I’ll be working till 9PM... I’ll still be out and exploring for the rest of the night, and have my camera with me, though I wish I could see it earlier... Guess it will remove some of the traffic!

That is unfortunate. I'm sure you'll snap some great night shots like usual though. Open until 2am so you'll have plenty of time and less crowds.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To go with the announcement today, here is the video of the end-to-end ride, that I was fortunate to be a part of.  

Rideau Transit Group is asking for some requirements for RSA to be waived to meet the Nov 2 or it will not meet the date. Modification of Fleet Size. Partial opening of Rideau Station

LRT's going to be open on Sept. 14th. Finally! I was starting to think they would keep pushing it back. However, it's also bittersweet news because it means our Orion VII NG hybrids will be

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Shane said:

That is unfortunate. I'm sure you'll snap some great night shots like usual though. Open until 2am so you'll have plenty of time and less crowds.

Yes hopefully I’ll have the opportunity to take some interesting angles, and the next day it seems like I won’t be working.

I’ll bring the Nikon with me, and I guess have quite some more to add to the gallery around here! Hopefully I’ll run into more enthusiasts that are excited about the launch!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Loud-Invero said:

Unfortunately I won't be able to partake until 4 or 5 PM. No one could cover me at work.

I tried offering my closing shift, but for some reason nobody wanted it! ?

I’ll be bringing my Nikon, iPad and cellphone so I should be able to work my snapshots right on the spot depending how crowded it is. Been forever since I took out the Nikon, and I only have the 35mm prime, so we’ll see how it goes.

• Like 1

As the Confederation Line is now open and RSA is behind us, this topic will now be closed. I encourage you to continue the discussion in the new topics related to the launch and observations, etc.

Thank you and enjoy the ride!

• Shane locked this topic