Hello there everyone,

I am late to the party here in Ottawa but thought I would have some fun with being a train aficionado (nerd...) and the checklist.   I am relatively new here and live also in Chicago, so pardon my blown pronunciations and other general lack of local knowledge.   But I had fun putting this video together.

Go see it on my YouTube channel

Checklist 1 video

Tom

thumb.PNG

And sadly, I have been informed I made a big, yet wrong, assumption about the unofficial entrance... will keep at it!

Edited by Herlsone
link fix
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there everyone, I am late to the party here in Ottawa but thought I would have some fun with being a train aficionado (nerd...) and the checklist.   I am relatively new here and live also i

Oh, like work, family..real important... hahahahaha... [having train withdrawal...]

The Second Edition - Oct 2019 checklist is now available. You can find it at the following link. Have fun and enjoy. https://www.otrainfans.ca/news/o-train-fans-rider-s-checklist-second-edit

Posted Images

It occurred to me that doing a video on the checklists may be a spoiler to those that have not.  Not for the counting of the 18 escalators or riding the longest, but for finding the Easter Eggs Shane and crew drop in the list to find.  So i took my video down for a re-edit.

For every one else like me, if you give anything away, mention a...

***************************************** SPOILER ALERT  ***********************************

spoiler-alert-ink-stamp-vector-id9538784

....and I found the "unofficial entrance." But I confess, I needed a hint....

Edited by Herlsone
formatting

I spent a good 4 to 5 hours today at this today, even experiencing the Gloucester Mall by eating there...pizza good, mall bad.  But no matter how many trains I rode or let pass, I never got many of them. Maybe fewer running on weekend? Maybe just they rotate them? Whatever, it was still fun.

Will try again soon enough.

Screenshot_20190928-212320.jpg

• Like 1

For those looking for the checklist, you can find it here: https://www.otrainfans.ca/news/o-train-fans-rider-s-checklist-first-edition

There will be a new dedicated page on the site (shortly) that will hold all the checklists moving forward.

Stay tuned, the October 2019 checklist is coming very soon...

• Like 1
On 2019-10-03 at 9:56 AM, Shane said:

For those looking for the checklist, you can find it here: https://www.otrainfans.ca/news/o-train-fans-rider-s-checklist-first-edition

There will be a new dedicated page on the site (shortly) that will hold all the checklists moving forward.

Stay tuned, the October 2019 checklist is coming very soon...

Hell ya! Looking forward to the second checklist! I am well underway with my first one!

12 hours ago, Shane said:

Sorry. Had a few things come up the past week so wasn’t able to get it done. It will release on Tuesday. That’s a promise !

I get it! Take your time my man! Other things do come first, but I am excited for its release!

HINT: All of the destinations by the entrances are within about 30 seconds from one of the station entrance doors or less. (probably 15 seconds even).

------

To make things interesting next month and moving forward, each checklist will have 1 or 2 Challenge Objectives. I'm sure these will be attempted only by the most devout rail fans. I have a crazy idea for one that involves some (or alot) of counting.... I can't say more to spoil it. Suffice it to say, we are gonna see who the most hardcore enthusiasts really are with that one.