Stations - Stage 2 LRT - Confederation East & West and Trillium South

I have actually started working on this but it will be a week or two before it is fully ready ( busy with a newborn these days ). I am adding the new stations to the site and will be using the photos from the presentation as well as the info provided in the documentation to get things started. 

I could use some help however doing the write-ups for the Walkley Yard, Belfast Yard and the Moodie LMSF. If anyone is interested please let me know by sending me a private message or email (available on the contact us page)

Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The airport station appears quite interesting. I do like how it will integrate right with the airport terminal on the departures level. The airport will see quite a lot of changes over the coming few

That's some great info Mike, thanks. With a positioning like that, it will better serve both departures and arrivals, connecting to the terminal near the stairs and escalators as well as the elevators

Very late to the conversation, but better late than never!  South Keys - the GeoOttawa data isn't entirely up-to-date.  The plan is for a three platform station with the spur now operating complete

Posted Images

The airport station appears quite interesting. I do like how it will integrate right with the airport terminal on the departures level. The airport will see quite a lot of changes over the coming few years, with a renovation of the food and concession services and security, the terminal expansion, LRT, and the airport hotel ALT coming and being connected directly to the terminal.

Loving it!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Day.

A news article from CTV Feb.28 on the new developments in Riverside South included some info in the T-Line extension beyond Bowsville-EarlArmstrong into Riverside South.
https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/2-000-new-...outh-1.4317273
The first graphic, which is the leader for a video, is a map of the area, including the planned (and future) T-Line route, including all the way across, == and stations == both proposed / planned, and future. It is at an angle, and slightly fuzzy on blow-up, but discernable.

EnJoy!

Claridge-Urbandale-Richcraft_T-Line.JPG