Toronto’s Finch West LRT with Wade O’Leary, project Vice President - August 2021
Toronto is building a new Light Rail Transit line in the northwestern region of the city. This new line will feature 18 new stops (including one underground station and one below-grade), along an 11km rail alignment, stretching from the TTC's Finch West (University Line) subway station to Humber College. The line will make use of the Alstom Citadis Spirit light rail vehicles, each carrying up to 300 passengers.
In this video conversation with Wade O'Leary, Vice President of the Finch West LRT project, we discuss this important transit infrastructure project, that will connect people quicker than ever before in this heavy transit corridor, the line, the trains, and some of the unique design features of the line.
- You can learn more about the Finch West LRT by visiting the Metrolinx project site: http://www.metrolinx.com/en/greaterregion/projects/finchwest-lrt.aspx
- Visit our website: https://www.railfans.ca
- Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/railfanscanada?sub_confirmation=1
- Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/railfanscanada
- Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/V2VEa4u
- And the Forum: https://www.railfans.ca/forum