O-Train Service Update with Troy Charter - August 18, 2021
On Sunday, August 8th in the afternoon, one LRV that was not in service, experienced a minor derailment shortly after departing Tunney's Pasture terminus station.
In this short video discussion with Troy Charter, Director of Transit Operations at OC Transpo, we touch on this service incident, and the facts and investigations that continue to take place into the root cause.
- Explore the current and future O-Train Network: https://map.railfans.ca
- Visit our website: https://www.railfans.ca
- Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/railfanscanada?sub_confirmation=1
- Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/railfanscanada
- Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/V2VEa4u
- And the Forum: https://www.railfans.ca/forum