Except where otherwise noted, this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Please note the following major exceptions to the above: All video content on Rail Fans Canada and on our YouTube Channel, the News section and the Conversations are NOT LICENSED as Creative Commons.
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.