Rail Fans Canada is a railfan operated enthusiast website, with the aim of providing information on the Ottawa O-Train, Montreal Metro and Toronto Subway rail transit networks operated in Canada. The Rail Fans Canada website was born out of a desire to highlight these unique transit networks. These transit systems represent significant milestones in a city's history, and recognizing this fact we felt it was important to provide information and insight into these transit systems
, so that others can learn more about what makes them special and unique.
Rail Fans Canada is not affiliated, nor connected to any transit agency or city. Customer related inquiries should be directed to the respective transit agency and not this website.
Rail Fans Canada TEAM
No items found.
Rail Fans Canada featured in the news
We are proud to have been featured in the local news and media, recognizing our interest in rail transit and helping to spark and promote public interest on this important major infrastructure project.
- CTV News Ottawa - Rail fans explore the mysteries of Ottawa's new underground LRT - October 16, 2019
- Le Droit - Première heure de pointe du train léger à Ottawa: des usagers satisfaits - September 16, 2019
- CTV News Ottawa - Morning Live - September 16, 2019
- CBC Ottawa Radio One - In Town and Out with Giacomo Panico - September 14, 2019
Our goal is to have accurate information. If there is anything we got wrong, or needs to be clarified, please let us know and we would be happy to fix it. For comments, suggestions or letting us know of an error, you can reach us via email at email@example.com
- Media Requests or Interviews, please contact Shane Seguin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other inquiries, please email email@example.com